Registration - ALEF VI December 6th - 8th 2018
The Americas Latino Eco Festival is a nonprofit 4-day festival - most events are FREE and open to all!
After clicking the "REGISTER" button below, you will be taken to our Eventbrite page where you will be able to register. You will be able to register yourself and any additional guests you wish to bring along.
This year's Festival has something for everyone, including an environmental film series, leadership panels, an environmental Book Fair, a Green Fair with vendors and exhibitors, free family-friendly and kid-focused art & activities, the "Climate Solidarity Fiesta" An Artivist Fundraiser, our only Gala Dinner and Nuestra Familia Awards fiesta.
While most events are free, in order to qualify for free entry, guests MUST be registered. Please register soon to guarantee your spot!
Onsite registration will also be available during the festival.
Terms & Conditions
Each registration is valid for one person only and is non-transferable.
- Registration is required for all attendees.
The Festival reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/venue or expel any person from an event/venue based on behavior deemed inappropriate by festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
Entry and seating to sessions are on a first come basis. There is no reserved seating.
Depending on the number of people at the venue and its capacity, the festival will at its discretion open or close all registrations for onsite registrants.
No person shall have unrestricted access to all areas of the venue.
- The Festival reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of the equivalent standard.
Cancellation & Refund Policy for Paid Registrants:
- Paid registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Everyone is expected to behave in a dignified and orderly fashion. You are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances on the festival premises.
- You shall be responsible for your belongings.
- You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the festival property.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event unless previously approved by the festival.
- Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
- No one is allowed to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- No one is allowed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
The festival is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We collect and store your personal information for security reasons. ALEF protects your privacy and never sells or shares your personal information.
These Terms and Conditions are liable to be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the organizers.